Vitamin E is one of the most prevalent elements found in sesame seed oil or til ka tel. When til oil is used during a massage, the recipient gets the added benefit of a healthy skin moisturizer that can reduce the appearance of stretch marks and reduce age spots.
Benefits of using sesame oil in massage
- It’s a source of vitamin E and massage therapists love using it topically as a lubricant during bodywork sessions. It reduces the appearance of stretch marks, prevents age spots (it consists of antioxidants that help reduce anti-aging effects.), repairs damaged skin, and improves moisture in the skin giving it a healthy glow.
- When applied to the skin, it boosts immune function; helps ease anxiety as well as improving circulation.
- Furthermore, this also helps in relieving fatigue, insomnia, and lethargy while promoting vitality, strength, and blood circulation in the whole body. When it soaks into the skin, it aids in relaxing muscles and treating muscle spasms too.
- Self-massage is also a fundamental part of the Ayurvedic health regimen and rubbing sesame oil into the soles of your feet helps in more restful night sleep.
- In Ayurvedic treatments, sesame oil is especially useful for detoxifying, nourishing, and treating complications like constipation, bloating, anxiety, poor circulation, and excessive dryness.
- With its high copper, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and manganese properties, It boosts the bone mineral density and provides relief in arthritis patients.
Buy Sesame oil for massage at Shopping Zone 24/7, it is 100% Pure and Organic and cold-pressed extracted.no flavor or extra thing added. It is Pure body massage oil.
Available in 60ml, 120ml, 240ml packing.