Skin Therapy 0.75 Derma Roller With 540 Micro Needle
- Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
- If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean.
- Be sure to rinse well with water.
- Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
- After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry.
- Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
- Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
- You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.